posted on June 30, 2009 12:50 :: 1634 Views
You purchased some thin plastic tablecloths for a family gathering, Graduation Party or Bridal Shower. The party is over and it's time to clean up. It would be easy to throw them all away, BUT for those that are still in good shape, wash them off and store to use a second or third time:
- Lay out flat on the ground or on a table next time you are transplanting or repotting your house plants.
- Lay in your car trunk when you plan to transport something messy or dirty.
- Cover your flower or vegetable garden when the weatherman is forecasting frost overnight.
- Use to protect your floor or table top next time the kids want to finger paint or play with clay.
- Entertaining young house guests? Place a tablecloth on the floor under a high chair or young child's booster chair and let them enjoy their meal or snack.
- Moving? Use to wrap large items or cut into pieces for wrapping smaller items.