- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop Tea Tree essential oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, for dark hair only
- Combine all ingredients.
- Put in a container of your choice, such as an empty salt shaker or baby powder bottle.
- Sprinkle on roots of hair and massage into scalp.
- Leave for 2–3 minutes to absorb hair’s natural oils.
- Brush through hair.
Life is worth living well. I love to share insightful ideas and tips on better living, using essential oils, money saving ideas and healthy families.