Here is a thrifty idea on how to Recycle and Reuse.
You know how you end up with those soap slivers when your bar of soap is almost gone? Instead of throwing them away, continue to use them.
Cut an opening in an inexpensive sponge, large enough to fit a sliver or two of soap. Place the sliver inside and you are ready to start cleaning.
Use the soap sponge to:
- Scrub your kitchen or bathroom sink.
- Scrub your hands after working outside.
- Scrub your feet or body in the shower.
- Clean your flower pots after being stored.
- Clean your patio furniture or grill.
Great ideas and ways to Reuse and Recycle. Have fun cleaning!